Monday, January 11, 2016

School Break Days

School Break Days
During school break I was at school from 8a.m. to 9p.m. due to a basketball tournament. The reason why I had to stay for so long was because we were the hosts. I did not travel anywhere at all with family. A Show I watched during break would be The Badlands which has to do with two tribes that do not get along. During my vacation I played and watched schools like Freemont, Legacy, Southgate, HP, and etcetera play basketball. My whole last week was spent here at school playing and selling food like nachos, chips, candy and etcetera, for our basketball fundraiser. Although it was tiring to be at school almost the whole day it was a fun experience. I also went shopping for dresses with a couple of girls that are also coming out in a fifteen that i as well got asked to be in, so that was pretty fun too.


No comments:

Post a Comment