Thursday, December 17, 2015

Final Part 1 of 2

Class / Self Evaluation
 A.What you liked about the class and things you didn't like about it.
What I liked about this class is that we are always persuaded to do what is right/make the correct choices. This class also encourages us to believe that we can achieve whatever we want and that no one can prevent us from doing so unless we let them. The reason why I like this persuasion is because it can really help some kids out that maybe have a really bad mindset and are being influenced by people that always do bad. What I didn't like about this class what that some people don't take it serious.
B. Suggestions for improving the class:
        1. Different variety of typing tasks
        2. Once in awhile, non-medical careers
        3. Funner activities
        4. Not only type about careers and quotes, but variety of other options aswell
Did you really do your best in this class?
In my perspective I believe I actually tried to do my best although sometimes I didn't want to write about medical careers all the time. I finished all my task on time and completed them, I listened to my teacher and etcetera. I do not think I did not put enough effort in my typing assignments/class time because I feel like I actually tried.

Are you committed to being a CTR person? Why Why not? 
I think I will always chose the right because bad decisions make bad repercussions that i doubt anyone would be pleased to face. People who chose the wrong always end up in bad places. I do not want to not succeed and fail in life. So i guess yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment