Friday, December 11, 2015

IDP showcase

IDP SHOWCASE:
My group and I all worked really hard together to gather information about our IDP which had to do with Breast Cancer. My part in this presentation was to discuss about what was breast cancer and how it occurred. I learned that breast cancer is the uncontrollable growth of cells and that it is not a disease that can be transmitted from person to person. This is a disease that your own body develops when your cells grow without stop. I also learned that when these cells become cancerous they no longer act like normal cells would. This project really benefit me because now I have experienced presenting a project in front of professional people and teachers. This also benefit me because now I know how things work out when presenting, and next time I present on a certain topic I will be much prepared and ready with nothing to worry about. I was anxious, but my teammates and I got through it and we all did great.

No comments:

Post a Comment