Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Dermatologist

                                                     Dermatologist
Duties and Responsibilities: Dermatologists are physicians who treat conditions related to skin, though they may also treat disorders related to hair and nails. Dermatologist may perform screenings, diagnostic tests procedures, medication and evaluating patients with knowledge on how to manage their conditions. A Dermatologist may make dietary recommendations to alleviate patient’s symptoms or answer questions about the overall prognosis for a diagnosis she/he has made.
Salary: Median pay of $300,000
Education: In order to become a Dermatologist a person must successfully complete college, earning a bachelor’s degree, medical school becoming a MD or DO, a 1 year internship and complete a dermatology residency program that is at least 3 years.

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No I do not think I would like to be a dermatologist, I believe this because this is not my interest and therefore I don’t feel I would accomplish to do great or go to school to becoming a dermatologist. Although this is a great job for anyone one interested, I am not.

2 comments: