Wednesday, May 4, 2016

S.S.S

"I have been asked what i mean by 'word of honor.' i will tell you: Place me behind prison walls-walls of stone ever sp high , ever so think, reaching ever so far into the ground - there is a possibility that in some way or another i might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk lin around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can i get out of that circle? No, never! I'd die first." - Karl G. Maeser
 This quote is talking about keeping your promises or what you have said. If you keep your word on something, you should keep it because if not you're someone that cannot be trusted. Keeping your word of honor is important because you must always tell the truth and be good so you could earn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment