Tuesday, March 29, 2016

School break Days

                School Break Days

fl.jpg
l.gif During spring break, i went out with my best friend to Downtown LA to look for royal blue flower decorations. Later that day i also went to the park with her and her uncle to play basketball which was the
end of our day, because i got home around 10:00p.m. I also spent time with someone i really enjoy being with oftenly. We went to the movies, and i had a good day. During break i also stayed home to clean the house, and wash the dishes since my mom was working and got home later that day. My days consisted of going out and doing chores, but i managed to finish my homework so when we came back to school i had all my assignments finished. I enjoyed my spring break because i didn't have to come to school and had nothing to worry about. Although sometimes days can get pretty boring i still didn't want to come to school today because i wanted to sleep. I also went shopping with my mom and had a good time, because i got clothes and she bought me food. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment